Thursday 3 May 2007

The ad of the day

Studio - €580 monthly
Very very small basement flat in an old Georgian house. Suitable for 1 person only. 1 single bed in small room which also contains small kitchen area. Own bathroom. 5 minutes from St. Stephen's Green. Close to LUAS and various bus routes. Viewing this evening, Thursday, May 3, at 6pm. Just come along. Please do NOT call mobile. Date Entered: (today, 13 hours ago


And I say.......if the ad says that is very very small....how small could be, 'cause sellers don't use to tell all the truth.
I hope had luck tomorrow with all the calls....I want to have my space!!! I don't want to be a homeless anymore!

Ahh! and talking about this.......mmmmm.....my situation has changed since two weeks ago....I'm living in a room that is not mine....and the owner is coming this weekend........What will happen with me????? Well...at least my salary has been increased a little...............Not everything has to be bad, hasn't it?

No comments: