Wednesday 9 May 2007

Nearly to be homeless


Today I'm not going to talk about the weather.....Finally yesterday I've found a room where I can live by my own....it's not too bad but I don't feel like is going to be the definiteve room, anyway as I learn here "beggers can't be choosers"(I'm not sure if this is the proper spelling) and I'm not in the position to be very fussy with my accommodation. So tomorrow I'll move to my new room that is less than five minutes from the place where I'm living but today I didn't have any place to stay so the boys left me the sofa in their lounge and for the moment looks confortable.......better than the bed where I was sleeping yesterday Ufff! I'm still feeling the bed's wharves....actually for the moment I prefer this. Hahaha! It's true that is a boy's house, I'm in front of Carmen Electra and the other girl just with a mini mini bikini a caledar with motorbikes as main subject and a AZero poster of almost all of the boy of the house (some co-workers) in a Full Monty's style.

I don't know when is going to be my next post 'cause in my new place I think I don't have internet. I just think how difficult is going to be all my stuff ........5 suitcases aprox. and the house's stairs...........nice......tomorrow I should sleep very well.

My thinking and all my love for the people who aren't in the places that they love or they deserve. It's difficult being in a place that you don't consider your home.

No comments: