Wednesday 2 May 2007

Probably a room


I'd decicided that I wouldn'twrite anything here 'cause I'mnot with good mood and I'm also tired............but looking for a place...it's an experience, probably like being the main actor in a horror movie. As example I can show you two besites or also called studios where you don't have the kitchen in the room............you have the room in the kitchen....and just for 650 euros per month. Actually if I have to choose I'll get the first one.....the fridge is closer from the bed.

I had as well an interview for a room just 5 minutes from my job that was a joke. First the boy who is leaving the house draged me for all over the place, the room had aprox. 2m. per 4m. being generous an one double bed around 1.75m per 2m. so u can open the door and jump into the bed in the most literal reading............I'll show you a drawing.

No comments: